Weekend Squash - The Cortado, Palmerah, Jakarta

I like refreshing drink. I like it a lot. I don't know why this kind of fondness I found since I was a kid. What irony is that I don't like eating vegetables. 

When I was a little, my mom told me that it was really hard to make me eat vegetables and beans, but she had her own way to make me consume it. She created a blended drink consist of vegetables and beans. And guess what? It becomes my favorite till now. 

I like vegetables and beans now only if they're blended. That's why I think that everything is blended is fine for me :)

When it comes to refreshing drink consist of fruit, beans, or vegetables, I like them all. Mojito, squash, juice, mocktail, smoothies, you name it. Oh yes, and I like some sparkling water added to it. 

Yesterday I went to a small cafe in the afternoon, The Cortado. 
The cafe was quite hidden from in front so it was hard for me to look for the signage, Turned out, the cafe was placed in the 2nd floor, and the front door was almost invincible . 


























The interior was quite artistic while the theme of the cafe was good. Felt like I was enjoying the theme of underground. 
After taking some pictures of the interiors, I got my drink served. I ordered a refreshing Marquisa Squash. 






















What I found inside were some lychee chops, marquisa syrup, some soda, and a cherry. I was told that this drink is their specialty here. 
It was fun drinking this. That's only thing I can say.

I also wanted to try the other cafe's specialty. It was their coffee, Cortado Coffee. 
The coffee was mix of espresso and milk.




















Honestly, the drinks here are fine, not the best squash I've ever tasted, and not the best coffee I've sipped. but after all, the ambience of the cafe was pretty good.
















































Author, 

@faithignatius

Price:
Marquisa Squash: IDR 30,000
Cortado Coffee : IDR 23,000
The Cortado, 
Address: Jl. Kh. Syahdan No.36, Palmerah, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia

You Might Also Like

0 komentar