Cappuccino Escape

I don't drink coffee, in fact I cannot drink coffee, I will tell the reason why when I get the chance to write about this, but last night was another story. 

I had a bad evening last night. My computer broke, and I had no idea what to do. Shortly, I really wanted to chill and drink something.

I decided to go to a cafe not to far from my residence. 

And here it is: Kedai Lante Satu. 

It was a small cafe in small shops area. When I entered the room, I was glad and surprised by this:

And the fact that it has a nice interior design and cool lighting. 

Got carried away with the tranquil ambiance, I ordered a cappuccino.
Honestly, I almost forgot what coffee tasted like. When I took a sip, I had a blast and it recalled the essence what good coffee should taste like. 



It was great to be there. 
I also like the fact that though this cafe is quite small, but as a coffee shop, it has a good standard. 

Address: Ruko Blok B4/D, Jalan Kemanggisan Raya, Kemanggisan, Palmerah, Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta


@faithignatius, 

Writer

You Might Also Like

0 komentar