The Famous Vietnamese Coffee - Olivier Cafe Grand Indonesia, Jakarta


Despite of the fact that I cannot drink coffee (or at least not too much), I cannot pass this one fancy place.
Last night, I visited Olivier Cafe for the second time. 
I used to go there back in the day there was no murder case as it just happened recently in this very place. 
I was surprised because the place is getting better, the ambience is getting more lovely, and the crowd (oh gosh) is getting crowded.


I really liked the ambience. It was precious. 
As for the drink I ordered, as anybody knows I like fruits, I started the evening enjoying what is called here:" A fizzy apple".
It was a refreshing drink, mixed of green apple, honey, mint leaves and bit of sparkling water. 
The taste was sweet and bold. One thing about mocktail is that a secret of a nice mocktail is lied on the measure of each ingredients, and this cafe really knows how to create a precise mocktail. 
It was nice.

Next thing I tried is the famous Vietnamese Coffee. I ordered the cold one.
The waiter came to my table bringing a glass filled with milk and some ice cube. He put it on my table. Next thing was I saw some kind of glass coffee maker on his right hand, and he directly poured the fresh brewed coffee into my glass blending it with the milk and ice. 
When it happened, the flavor of the coffee spread graciously from inside the glass. 
It was a good moment.  


I took first sip, second sip, and voila, I finished a glass of nice Vietnamese Coffee. I can say that it was a nice taste of classic coffee milk.
The evening went delightful and I was glad that one glass of nice coffee could pay the curiousity in a nice good way. It was worth it. 



Author,
@faithignatius

Price: 
Fizzy Apple mocktail:  IDR 60,000
Vietnamese Coffee : IDR 48, 000

Address: Grand Indonesia Shopping Town West Mall, Lobby Arjuna Lt. GF, Jl. MH.Thamrin No.1, Grand Indonesia, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia

You Might Also Like

0 komentar