Is it OK to wear animal prints at work?

For the last 2 decades, top labels all over the world have been competing to show their wild side through the animal prints on their collections. Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, and Burberry for instance are some of the top labels who prove that animal exist on runway. Maybe some of you guys are wondering if there are furs on the collection or not. Well, today I'm not going to take it as a problem as I would like to invite us for a moment to enjoy the beauty of animal prints on an outfit.
Personally, I like animal prints, but I used to say to myself that animal prints were too much to wear at work or another formal events, until I changed my mind...

Is it ok to wear animal prints at work? For me, Definitely!..
Balmain

Personally, I have several tips below to make you more confident wearing them at work:
1. First thing first, have your own definition of style and be yourself. That's the most important thing. 

2. Choose the colors that suit you. Try to explore as long as it makes you feel comfortable.


3. Well if you think that your office is a jungle, at least you are not. Don't wear more than 2 different animal prints at the same time.
4. It's not always about the shirt, or blazer, or tops. Play along with accessories, shoes or bags.


Burberry

Burberry

Please also take a look at below guides for your reference.
Guide 1.
Blazer: Saint Laurent
Shoes: Jimmy Choo

Guide 2.
Bag: Burberry 
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Chino Pant: Timberland.

pics source: pinterest.













You Might Also Like

0 komentar