Alexander Wang x H&M Collection Unveiled...

As you guys might have already known, the full collection of Alexander Wang and H&M collaboration was already unveiled on a runway in New York last Thursday. 

Maybe like some of you, I've been also wondering what the full collection will be as the sneak peek of the collection was quite promising though. To be honest, I've been excited to welcome this collection yet wondering how the collection will be in the market. 

One thing for sure, when I saw the collection, 3 words directly came to my head describing this enormous collection: edgy, edgy, edgy!! It really puts the definition of independent and strength to the detail and the style speaks sport so loud. Of course I would like to hit the gym or have some morning jog with these collection...
For you who are athletes, grab these outfits now!!






You Might Also Like

0 komentar