Play with ethnics? Why not?!

Have you ever been in a situation where you met some people you just knew who kept wondering and asking what your ethnicity is? Well, it happened to me a lot. It was just bit annoying when people treat you based on your eye shape, your skin tone, or your hair color perhaps. I don't judge anyway, everybody has their own opinion, right??. But what makes it interesting, ethnicity can be very colorful, fun and elegant at the same time in fashion, which is related to my post this time. 

Well for me, I have some ethnic outfits in my closet and like to wear them walking down town. Below perhaps some ideas for you who would like to try to play with ethnic patterns for your daily outfits....Well, don't ask me what ethnicity this outfits come from...Please don't shower them with some questions used to be asked to me...At least, not the clothes...

It doesn't need to be patterns or paintings all the time, a small part or texture of each outfit is important to define it. Let say obi/sash on kimono, a sherwani texture on Indian clothing, or the worldwide mandarin collar...








Bomber Coat : Louis Vuitton
Mandarin Collar Shirt : Adolfo Dominguez
Backpack : Forever 21
T-shirt : TopMan
Trousers : Zara

source: pinterest, zara.com. 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar