A Special Cocktail - Pullman Central Park Bunk Lounge

I have such a great kind of attachment when it comes to cocktail. I love cocktails. The mix of fruit, liquor, and some syrups smell like really good to me. 

Recently, I was invited to an event held by Pullman Hotel, adjacent to Central Park Mall. 
The hotel regularly hold a gathering event for medias and guests to test their newest menu. 
That time was the same event: a General Manager cocktail gathering being held each month. 

When I got there, some seafood was served and I had my stomach full of their tasty meals. But I'm always interested to sit down in the bar for hours. In here, they call it Bunk Lounge. 

For such a mid-upper class hotel, their lounge looks very artistic and unique. Most of the visitors are expatriates and stay here for job reasons or business trip. 

I was sitting there, enjoying the ambiance, and one question came up to my mind: "Do they have something special here? something originally come from this place? some special mix?

I asked for the menu, and something got my attention: "Pullman Connection Cocktail"

I was in love with the look of this cocktail. It was pretty and glowing.
When I took a sip, within seconds, I knew that pineapple was one of the ingredient and of course some vodka. It was a bit sour and sweet at the same time. Curious with the rest ingredients, I decided to have a conversation with the bartender. 

There was kind of sweet flavor inside this, but I keep wondering what it is. After the bartender confirmed, I knew that they put some lychee liquor inside this beautiful drink. 
It makes sense now, the sweetness doesn't come from wine or soda, it came from the lychee flavor, and the sour thing came from pineapple juice. 
Another information I got that the vodka they're using was Ketel One. This vodka originally made in Netherlands. 

It was a lovely cocktail and good experience. When I get the chance to visit this lounge again, I will definitely have this and their seafood. 

Author,

@faithignatius


Price :
Pullman Connection Cocktail : IDR 138,000

Address:
Bunk Lounge, Pullman Central Park, Podomoro City, Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav, 28, West Jakarta. Jakarta

Phone: 
021 29200088

You Might Also Like

0 komentar