KNITmas Wish List - What to Wear...

Look forward to welcome Christmas this year, believe it or not I have already been thinking what will become my resolution for the next year. Yes, I have to gladly confess that for me, Christmas is the most exciting moment to celebrate through the year to reset everything.

By the way, each year, when the weather gets cold, one of my favorite thing to do is look for anything warm to dramatize the season as my routine to welcome Christmas. This Christmas, I'm obsessed with any "knitted" things. Either a sweater, hoodie, cardigan, or jumper, I would like to include them to my wish list and wish that real Santa would be knocking on my door bringing them to me.
Knitwear is ready to wear, comfortable, yet warming of course. The only problem is sometimes if you choose the wrong pair combination, you will look totally boring...
Take a look at pairs below for some suggestions...



Jumper: Paul Smith
Slim Dress Pant: Alexander McQueen
Scarf: Ralph Lauren




Cardigan: TopMan
Boot: Alexander McQueen





Sweatshirt: Givenchy
Rain Boot: Burberry
Bag Pack: Alexander Wang




Jumper: Alexander McQueen
Belt: Hermes
Loafer: Gucci





some source are taken from: pinterest. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar